Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I’m leaving New York and I’m sad, who knew?





Earlier today I had a great feldenkrais session, just before dinner so I felt especially present and then it was really sweet over at Angelica’s Kitchen with Gina, Stephen Kent and Ethan -- and don’t forget the pickle plate, the pickled olives are incredible and I don’t even like olives! And the cornbread, oh the cornbread! But besides these consumer comforts -- however healthy -- I’m already missing New York, I do like this weather even though it’s been gray the air is tolerable since it hasn’t been warm I guess I’m already missing my friends in New York, the next few days I will be taking too many buses too early in the day and honestly I’m ready to be back in San Francisco, to sleep as long as possible, I really mean AS LONG AS POSSIBLE…okay, I better pack. Three buses, one very long train, three cities and two more hopefully thrilling events, and then in 10 days I’ll be home. The remaining two events (both free and open to the public):

UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI
Friday, April 20 @ 7:30 p.m.
Swift 500
Cincinnati, OH

DEPAUL UNIVERSITY
Monday, April 23 @ 6:15 p.m.
Cortelyou Commons
2324 N. Fremont St.
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 875-4877

No comments: