Thursday, May 03, 2007

Discuss chronic pain on Monday, May 7

I'm the special guest at the San Francisco RSI (Repetitive Stress Injury) Support Group meeting this
Monday, May 7, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m

(My talk/discussion is from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., then from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. the participants brainstorm practical solutions to health issues)

Here's the description:
Mattilda a.k.a. Matt Bernstein Sycamore, in conversation about writing, technological society, sexual trauma and the personal politics of living with RSI and fibromyalgia.

Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center
Castro and Duboce Streets (6 blocks north of Market)
Room B 2 & 3 - North tower, near the cafeteria.

All are welcome, should be fun -- I must say that I HATE hospitals, so if you're in the mood to keep me company...

No comments: