Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fog, the healing vapors of Mary Jane, and cornstarch

It's foggy and cool outside, so I can finally breathe! I'm walking by the pot club that's across the street from my old apartment, outside there’s a big whitish guy wearing one of those hooded sweatshirts that are kind of popular in a hip-hop context right now -- a bright-colored print that's kind of pretty. He's yelling at this smaller guy wearing a dark winter coat with the hood pulled over his head, a black guy maybe homeless or on the verge -- the bigger, trendier guy is saying: if you don't have your medical card, get the FUCK off my block. The smaller guy is saying something quietly to him, maybe he's saying I've never been in a fight or it's possible that he says I've never had any bud, but I think it's something about fighting. The big guy walks closer to him, get the FUCK off MY block, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOCK, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOCK, literally chasing him down the street.

Oh, the healing vapors of Mary Jane! Back at home, a great message from Gina, for a moment can we just pretend that she's not flying out to Atlanta for a gay wedding? Here's what she says: I'm up too late but I'm trying to pack for this lovely trip -- I'm probably not going to have any sex but I'm bringing stuff just in case because we do have slut night planned and so what I'm wondering is -- I'm checking my bag so I don't have to deal with it at security, but what I'm wondering is: are they going to go through my bag? It's always hard to decide how many dicks to bring, because you don't know who you're fucking so you don't know what they want so then you have to bring all these dicks. But just for hanging out, I'm bringing this cute little soft-pack thing, and you have to put cornstarch on it or else it's too sticky -- and so, I'm bringing extra cornstarch -- so I have a ziploc with the soft-pack dick with cornstarch on it and then a another ziploc with this white powder, which is just cornstarch, but I'm wondering: are they going to think I'm a terrorist? Usually before I go out of town I stay up all night the night before, but this is the night before the night before and I'm trying to clear my head but it's the same thing I don't know how it's helping.

3 comments:

queer said...

Gina C.? Is she back in town?! Or do you know even more Gina's? You have a big Gina collection...

mattilda a.k.a. matt bernstein sycamore said...

Gina C, indeed! But alas, she's not back in town :( -- this conversation happened via phone.

Love --
mattilda

mattilda a.k.a. matt bernstein sycamore said...

That's funny how my :( got lost to a line break :)