Monday, May 07, 2007

Why the hell is it still so fucking hot out? Or in my apartment, at least...



(wait , somehow the moon already got much higher )
I can't believe how hot it is, it's 1:34 a.m. and I'm sitting at the computer sweating. This isn't supposed to happen in San Francisco, I mean it's not supposed to get this hot -- and at night! It's always supposed to be freezing at night. Four hours ago I had something very clear that I wanted to write here, then Andee, one of my closest friends, called and we ended up talking for 3 1/2 hours. Our conversations always follow a hilarious pattern -- we talk for about an hour and then I have to go, but then Andee keeps talking and then the conversation gets really interesting and engaged so I keep talking and then I'm pretty excited, I mean our conversations always go all over the place, from the past to people we can't stand and then Andee always wants to talk about when we used to drink cocktails no sometimes I bring it up too but she always wants me to drink cocktails now too -- forget that! -- then we're on to our critiques of the world and maybe back to people we can't stand, but this time with our critiques of the world and this sounds very vague but at the moment it's really way too hot for me to write much else, I hate sweating while I'm writing. It's already after 9 a.m. in London where Andee lives, that's why she had to go to bed -- we've both always been late-night girls, but now Andee takes it to extremes -- sometimes she even gets up in the morning! I'm looking out at the moon and it's super-low and bright yellow, Andee says we had that moon here tonight too, but now it's daylight.

No comments: