Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Days when I'm doing dishes in the bathroom sink



I like doing my hair in the bathroom, but not the dishes -- the sink is too small, too low, but unfortunately what's more clogged than the kitchen sink is my head, I swear someone's pouring turpentine into my throat while I'm sleeping. I thought I was resting, I mean I actually slept way more than usual, but today everything's filled with mucus and other forms of messiness. Whoever said that madness was pure gladness -- who the hell was that? They were wrong!

But where's the stirring spoon -- my beans are boiling over -- oh, right, in the bathroom sink. Should I move into the bathroom, plug in a hot plate? There's not enough room -- it's barely comfortable enough for a shower -- although at least the hot water is working now.

No comments: