Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Okay, I couldn't help but check...

Watch out,

Online Dating

-
But this is funny:

"This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

pain (16x) sex (10x) queer (8x) hurt (7x) cock (5x) dead (3x) dangerous (2x) bitch (1x)"

(Obviously they're only scanning a small section)

via koreanish and everyone else who's been posting these wacky trivia monsters, it's addictive! I guess if my pain goes away and then my queer cock isn't hurting any more so I'm a far less dangerous bitch, I stop having sex but I'm not dead yet -- then maybe I can get on the Disney Channel, yes please the Disney Channel or anything corrupt like that, just give me a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG for judgment, please just one tiny little gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

7 comments:

D. said...

girl, you make me LAUGH! (and it's 7:24 AM here, so that's a serious skill.)

<3 <3, deena

annaham said...

If you had your own show on the Disney Channel, perhaps I could get over my irrational hatred of Disney! Yay!

(I hope your pain lessens soon--I've been having recent pain issues as well.)

mattilda a.k.a. matt bernstein sycamore said...

Deena, laughing at 7:24 a.m. -- wow, I am honored... but now I'm trying to figure out the mysterious <3 <3, and imagining it's some sort of facial expression, but not sure exactly what -- please fill me in!

And AnnaHam, oh no -- no reason to get over the irrational fear of Disney, because it's rational! But yes, the pain the pain the pain I hate it!

Love --
mattilda

D. said...

oh dear, i apologise for the confusion! <3 is a heart, and also love. i <3 you = i love you. so it was me saying love love! of course, given the sexy cockalicious subject of this entry--i will say queer dangerous bitch love!

mattilda a.k.a. matt bernstein sycamore said...

Deena, thanks so much for the clarification!!! I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 YOU!!!

More love--
mattilda

piers gaveston said...

That blog rating is something that everyone seems to be doing. I think all they look at is words. If they looked at pictures, PG would be rated nc66.
I rated a Jesus Worship blog that banned me. They also rated NC17.
Someone on the Atlanta group blog that I post on got a G. I don't see how. I have a blog...chamblee54...that I struggle to keep squeaky clean, and it got pg13 because I said Kill twice.
I had a neighbor once with fibromyalgia. All I know is that I don't want to know.

mattilda a.k.a. matt bernstein sycamore said...

Ratings, indeed! What about baitings?

Love --
mattilda