Sunday, July 08, 2007

Now I'm stuck here waiting

There's something about sitting in this exact space that’s making everything worse. Like I'm feeling even more dehydrated, that's probably the heat but I'm cold, that's why the heat is on. The dehydration started last night, glass after glass of water before getting into bed of course that meant further interruption. Then this strange feeling on the edges of my tongue like pins poking in, I keep sticking it out in the mirror but there's nothing to see. Meanwhile, my sinuses knot my forehead, energy I mean there is none except struggling against the pain I hate that.

Maybe I need to turn the heat off, that's made everything worse for sure, except that now I'm not cold. But I almost want to go outside to see if I'll feel better there, except that when I went out earlier everything was a catastrophe, I mean everything except the taxi that brought me back. Now I'm stuck here waiting until it's time to go to bed.

No comments: