Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This is not my favorite moment

At least I'm in a relatively good mood -- I mean, I'm ready to write a scathing article about how there's a Whole Foods in the new LGBT Center in Chicago, yes a Whole Foods and everybody’s so so excited about it -- but actually I can't write right now, my body hurts too much I mean I'm not sure what I actually can do, since reading hurts my hands and editing is even worse, walking hurts everything, sitting in this chair hurts -- I don't know, maybe more feldenkrais movements, even though I just did feldenkrais movements? I need something to break the pattern of what I'm doing right now, that's what usually helps I mean I'm thinking of going to the Nob Hill Theatre but it's been terrible recently, just walking in circles and that hurts too and it's too early to go to bed and to tell you the truth talking on the phone ends up hurting too I'm not sure how, maybe a shower although it's so humid today that a shower doesn't even sound that appealing the towels I used earlier today probably aren't even dry yet but whatever I'll try a shower I don't know what else to do.

2 comments:

Jacob the Unicorn said...

I'll come over and type, you lie in the fetal position and talk.

mattilda a.k.a. matt bernstein sycamore said...

Oh, how sweet! I may very well take you up on this offer...

Love --
mattilda