Monday, August 27, 2007

Listening

One of those days when I don't get out of the house, I don't like those days. Sitting in front of the computer saying listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me. I'm talking to the voice activation software, that's how I get it to start, but then I realize I'm just sitting with the headset in place, I haven't turned the software on.

I keep thinking I'm about to leave, first I'm going out to get some sun but then the sun's down so I'm going out for air but then I realize I'm not going out, just back to bed, hoping for something.

1 comment:

matty said...

Hang in there, babe.

I'm just on a short term leave/disability and not even a full two weeks into it and my "challenges" are not all that great. ...but it so sucks.

I miss my place at my nonprofit dream job. And, I miss feeling well.

I can't even begin to imagine what you must feel, but know that there are many sending you lots of positive energy.

And, your voice is heard.