Saturday, September 01, 2007

Something special

The way the beat bends bodies forward and back, hands up into flip twist around the floor just another platform so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so legs on the floor legs in the floor, hands into hands so many hands into bodies another floor just another platform so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so just another platform light around bodies into eyes stretching eyes stretching light stretching so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so eyes stretching up and forward and back, head falling into lap onto floor legs into air into bodies another platform just so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so-so-me-thing everything in the tumbling between shoulders and the air some-thing some-thing so so so-so so so so-so so so so-so something spe-cial…

Yes, that song, the one in my dream where the light is purple, green, red winding out of the dark into all these bodies, me, on the floor, giving it.

I wake up thinking I should start a club called Something Special, no that's a little too ravey wait I can't even get to a club, let alone throw one. I mean I can’t even dance for more than seven minutes in my house without hurting myself, sometimes even the seven minutes hurts I mean it usually hurts something, can't decide whether it's better to do it anyway.

I tried to go out the other night I guess that was last night, not dancing but cruising then I realized I was too tired to deal -- I'm trying to figure out new ways to find sex since the ways I rely on have become so unsatisfying, so then I think maybe I should go to a bar except that I've never been able to deal with cruising in bars. When I drank, I would read people and do runway, or just do runway, or look for lines, but cruising -- if the music was good, then I could dance, or if there was a backroom then that was perfection, but that other thing -- making small talk and then going home with someone who maybe seems interesting but not really, that one I've never been able to do. So few options, now I wonder if that's something I should learn.

No comments: