Friday, September 14, 2007

They're fucking on top of me!

A message from Gina in New York: I'm calling because it's so gray and the air is so disgusting, I don't know if it's better to walk two blocks here on the street or two blocks underground, where there's no air at all -- but is there any air up here? Is there air over there -- are you breathing? I love you -- this could be my last breath, and I'm saying I love you, Mattilda.

A message from one of my closest friends: Stamps, euros, silver and gold -- So, are you good in trivia? Tonight, at 5 p.m. -- LIVE -- on 1640 AM Radio -- some lucky winner will receive ONE OUNCE of pure silver, so tune in tonight -- at 5 p.m. -- for the Collective Coach Show, with me your host -- Jack D’Angelis, your coach -- talking about Memories, Money and Your Life. 1640 AM, live radio -- we have a silver coin for you, tune in tonight at 5 p.m., 1640 AM radio, KBIA, the Light of San Francisco.

Another message from Gina: one more thing -- you know how there's nothing pretty here, so the things that look visually stimulating are things like the oil on the street in the water from the rain that's flowing into the sewage drain. I just had to stand there while I waited for the light and appreciate it.

Okay, so I wake up in the middle of the night with my face dried out like usual except also everything feels extra-stuffed, I mean it's really a lovely combination -- I can't breathe, but everything’s congested. Oh, no -- it's from someone else's laundry detergent -- I washed my comforter because I was trying to get rid of the dust, but now all I can smell is chemicals. Meanwhile, I'm trying not to get out of bed because then I won't be able to sleep, but then I can hear the guy next door grunting, oh no -- this means at least a half hour of high-pitched moans from his lover, which is fine at night but this is the morning, the horrible horrible morning! I'm trying to focus on the white noise generator, but it isn't working. I'm wired -- thinking about going next door and saying feel free to have loud sex as late as you want -- the louder the better -- but in the morning, oh no – can’t you at least go to the other side of the room, or try something muffled?

They're in a bunk bed, so it's like they're fucking on top of me -- I mean they're really fucking on top of me. What time is it, anyway? I pull off the eye mask and wow it's so bright in my apartment, these blinds don't do anything -- maybe that's why I wake up, not just because my head becomes an allergy catastrophe -- maybe it's the light -- what time is it? 8:30 a.m. -- they're having loud sex at 8:30 a.m, before going to work -- what a horrible world we live in!

I get up to heat up some food so I can fall back asleep, just leaning over to pull the container of millet out of the refrigerator gives me back spasms -- ouch -- it's going to be a great day.

No comments: