Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Glamour glamour glamour

You may notice a new look for this blog -- yay!

In addition, my homepage has moved to a new URL --

That's right -- it's now mattildabernsteinsycamore.com -- I thought you'd like that better (I know I do).

And guess what? There's more archived writing, everything will be updated more frequently, and of course there's more glamour glamour glamour -- let me know what you think of it...

And, by the way, this is all thanks to the stylings of the sassy Harris Kornstein -- if you need any web design drama, I'm sure he would love to hear from you...

5 comments:

D. said...

the new blog design is fabulous, and i am going to go cruise through your website! much love, sweetie--

--deena

imogen said...

The new layout is so hot.

Jen Cross said...

Gorgeous new look!!

:)

love you,
Jen

Harris said...

in the words of one ms. joan rivers, "oh shhh!"

but seriously folks, be in touch if you need work done!

bedazzlemedesigns.com

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Thanks to all of you beauties -- so lovely to hear from you, it makes my day better!

And even Ms. Rivers is weighing in, talk about glamour...

Love --
mattilda