Friday, February 22, 2008

Good news, bad news at 2 a.m.

The good news about LA is that there are so many sex clubs. The bad news is that there’s no one there. The good news is that I finally feel like myself. The bad news is that this only really happens at 2 a.m. Or, at the beginning of really good meal. But not by the end. Or, at the beginning of a really good conversation. But not by the end. Or, when I finally find glamorous mineral eye shadow at a health food store. Eye shadow can cover a lot, and nothing. I’m not even going to talk about my pain, my exhaustion so overwhelming I’m wondering if I can ever travel again but that was earlier now it’s 2 a.m. it's finally raining I love the rain no one else in LA does restaurants are half-full things shut down early but at 2 a.m. sometimes things feel okay.

No comments: