Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm looking for a ride to LA!

Okay, I was composing a post for the rideshare on craigslist and stressing over vocabulary (people on craigslist can be skittish), then I thought wait, maybe I should post to my blog, people on my blog aren't skittish! So here it goes...

Anyone want to drive?

I'd like to leave San Francisco in the early evening any day February 8-12 -- since I can't drive, I don't mind paying for all gas expenses and bringing snacks -- plus, we could have a delightful conversation/adventure! Ideal situation would be a relatively comfortable car so that my pain doesn't get too dramatic, and if you don't mind lifting my bags into/out of the car, that would be lovely. But these things I can figure out, either way -- my alternative is the glamorous Greyhound...

Let me know if you're interested...

No comments: