Thursday, May 29, 2008

Flattened, but wait...

The next day I'm trying to recover from trying to recover from trying to recover -- that's a lot, oh no! When I wake up and it feels like my face has been flattened -- what is it about lack of sleep and chemicals in the air that closes off the options? Except the staring into space hoping staring will lead somewhere I wonder if it ever does. Outside it's warm but then I realize that means the air is more polluted so I'm back inside.

But it's also one of those manic days because my marriage post appears on AlterNet and Feministing, part of my long-term goal to infiltrate the left establishment, and for my work to be considered within feminist contexts -- yay for that, I'll leave it at that for now, and read through the comments...

No comments: