Saturday, May 17, 2008

Prisoners loved it

Oh, no -- apparently soon I can get gay married, but the company that sells my Fresh Botanicals Hairspray has discontinued the product!!!!!!! What the hell am I going to do? I've used that shit for 10 or 15 years, and it works like glue -- without alcohol! And without destroying my life from an allergy attack! I asked the person on the line why they discontinued it -- she says I don't know, we've always gotten a fair number of orders for it, especially from people in prison -- prisoners loved it!

Turns out that prison officials generally confiscate anything with alcohol as an ingredient, so it looks like I'm not the only one who's looking for a replacement...

2 comments:

The Daily Breather said...

Is that the shampoo with the wild commercials of women getting luxurious shampoos by fanatasy dudes? Yea, I see a new add campagne on the horizon. OK, internet add campaign.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

I wish they had that commercial -- then I might still have my hairspray, what am I going to do without my hairspray?

Love --
mattilda