Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wait, is that my lovely voice broadcast in the lobby of the Whitney?



It's true... today and only today I'm apparently a small yet dangerously vocal part of the Whitney Biennial the Britney Centennial the Bit-me Why-ennial -- in the lobby over there in NYC, somewhere between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. EST, saying/singing something about Nancy Pelosi and sleeping pills and you were right. I don't know what it is yet because I haven't heard the program sewn together by the brilliant Mairead Case on dreams and trying to get there and help!

It's in the lobby, so I'm guessing that means it's free yes free. But if you're nowhere near there, like me, then you can listen to it live on Neighborhood Public Radio, that means 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. PST for those who need translation or still 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. EST if you're over there on the East Coast but not over there on Madison Avenue somewhere between Prada and a softer dreamland.

I may be sleeping, so tell me what it sounds like -- soon there will be a link and then I'll direct you there…

No comments: