Sunday, May 04, 2008

Water all over my face


But what is going on with allergies this year? Sitting on the fire escape it's like there's water all over my face my eyes stretching down to chin and then inside I keep thinking I'm going to sneeze but it gets stuck in my chest which is worse and then I try to fake it by making the noise but that doesn't work there's no release. Eventually I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze and then I feel better but then I'm sneezing again which is okay until I'm in bed, all the fluid closing my nasal passages. The next day and least I'm not surrounded by everything pouring out of my nose but my gums hurt, why do my gums hurt? Something about my jaw I guess, my jaw and all of this pollen or whatever it is what is it?

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you're feeling better, Mattilda!

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Aw, thank you darling -- me too!

Love --
mattilda