Friday, June 06, 2008

The launch, yay for the launch!

Just briefly, the launch was amazing... First of all, it was packed! Always a good start... And, there was an interesting and wide-ranging crowd -- we had a great discussion, and it felt so smooth and inspiring, afterwards I felt tired but also calm and present in my body in a little child sort of way, it helped that Grant and Chris came back to my apartment for a short while and we all got tired together, I enjoyed that.

I would write more, but now I'm much more tired -- I'll be back...

2 comments:

grantatee said...

I thought it was sweet how we all got tired together, too.

I will forward you some of the pictures I took when I get home from work.

Thanks for hosting such an amazing launch, and for editing and bringing together so many important voices and opinions around assimilation.

(and thanks for answering my question outside the library, and for being so open and accepting when I felt so timid).

love,
grant

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Grant, thank you!

And, we can certainly talk more about that question...

Love love LOVE --
mattilda