Sunday, June 15, 2008

So Many Ways to Sleep Badly, off to the printer!

It's true -- everything is done, and it's all off to the printer -- yay!!!!!! I hope that makes my sleep better... And no more hurting my hands, at least not with that particular task -- although between marriage and That's Revolting! and So Many Ways I've just turned into a permanent publicity machine, but I'm actually seeing results so that's exciting!

Just in case you're anxious to see the book, you can pre-order it at a discount directly from City Lights and be one of the first to get a copy...

6 comments:

grantatee said...

yay, congratulations! looking forward to the launch. and yes, i hope your sleep gets better!

keidy said...

What results can you see?

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Grant, yes my sleep oh my sleep yes my sleep I'm already ready to write So Many MORE Ways to Sleep Badly...

Oh, and Keidy well I mean all of my marriage articles and injecting a critical perspective in the conversation and not feeling hopeless about it all, a great inspiring launch for That's Revolting!, and lots of upcoming reviews and events for the next tour and I guess just being so focused on all of that is overwhelming but also grounding in some ways too -- I'll keep you posted!

Love --
mattilda

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Oh, and all the amazing blurbs, yay for the blurbs!!!

keidy said...

The blurbs have been amazing. The one comparing you to David was the bestest ever.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yay -- I'm so glad you like that one!

Love --
mattilda