Thursday, July 17, 2008

So many hours

A message from Gina: Hi, I haven't gone to sleep yet -- I have this birthday barbecue to go to at 3 p.m., so I'm just not going to take a nap first I’m just going to go and then I'll go to bed after. I'm just calling to say hi, I know it's not a decent hour -- but guess what, you were right -- there is NO DECENT HOUR. That has been my problem in getting back to you all week. I fail every time because it's not a decent hour and you know what, you know why -- there's 24 of them and not one of them is decent! Who picked them? 24 -- you would think at least one out of 24 would be decent, and there isn't one, Mattilda -- there is not one! 1 a.m. 2 a.m. 3 a.m. 4 a.m. 5 a.m. 6 a.m. 7 a.m. 8 a.m. 9 a.m. -- these ones are terrible -- 10 a.m. 11 a.m. 12 p.m. 1 p.m. 2 p.m. 3 p.m. this is torture thinking about, isn't it -- 4 p.m. 5 p.m. 6 p.m. 7 p.m. 8 p.m. 9 p.m. 10 p.m. 11 p.m., okay? Don't you have a wide range of emotion when you think of these times -- this is probably total fucking hell for you, I probably shouldn't be talking about it, but I have really strong feelings about those hours, I almost want to write them down. Or take a survey about what people think about at each hour, so many hours.

No comments: