Monday, August 18, 2008

Gender transgression in the cruising arena

It's funny how something can loom so large in a dream that when you wake up it's still there, definitely larger than waking I mean almost larger than another day of exhaustion: the bathroom, of course the bathroom. In the dream it's right by Neiman Marcus you're trying to get there but that wing of the mall all glittering glass is blocked by metal gates but then you find a hallway and yes the bathroom a different bathroom but still. There's someone at an elevated urinal jerking his dick into a point at the end almost like a sweet potato made of silly putty except bigger, and this guy's wearing a white lace dress over pants you've never tried that look until he changes into something all different shades of blue and layered textures and you're excited about this gender transgression in the cruising arena; that's when you wake up.

7 comments:

keidy said...

You do have a lot luck in bathrooms.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Luck? I thought it was talent!

Love --
mattilda

keidy said...

You show a lot of talent in bathrooms.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yay for talent!

Love --
mattilda

Oli said...

when I print my zine I'd like to send you a copy, okay?

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Absolutely -- I can't wait!

Love --
mattilda

Oli said...

For some reason I'm only just seeing yr reply now-- can you do me a favor when you get a sec and hit yr mailing address to me at oli.esti @ gmail? thanks.