Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Options

My sinuses just get worse. Now I don't think I can go to Blow Buddies anymore either, because of the pot smoke that drifts inside through the back wall which is really a garage door, and the residue gets trapped inside. I'm sure it would be okay for a few minutes, but then there's the two hours I’m there. And then there's my head the next day.

Not that it's a big loss to skip out on that place, which is rarely fun except for momentarily and even the momentarily just stays suspended inside awfulness. Except, I do like having options -- even options that aren’t fun are better than no options, right?

2 comments:

trailerparkqueer said...

Darlin', I'm feelin' ya on the whole sinuses thing - I'm 5.5 weeks into an ear infection that started with a sinus infection... the antibiotics don't even seem to touch this shit.

And my doc keeps saying if I quit smoking it'll get better, but what would my life be without nicotine? I even smoke additive-free... durnit.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Sinus = sadness, that's what I say -- years ago I smoked too, but now when I'm even near it my life freezes into contraction...

The paper is GORGEOUS, by the way...

Love --
mattilda