Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm off!


Okay, better pack but just wanted to say that I'll be on the train for a bit (overnight to Portland, why is it overnight? if only we had high-speed trains in this criminal country!). And then I'm on tour for two months and of course I hope to keep up as much as usual, but there may be some blank spots without internet access, oh no!

By the way, thanks to a new photo by Kevin Coleman and the always-delicious design talents of Harris Kornstein, the front of my homepage is featuring a slightly different look...

Now I'm going to make some tempeh sandwiches for the road.

4 comments:

Chris de la Creme said...

Bon Voyage! And of course, congratulations!
XOXO Chris

Nine said...

Hey, The Skinny's up there! Nice. Good luck on your travels!

kayti said...

I love your new blog picture.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Aw, thank you, Chris!

And Nine, thank you thank you thank you for that article!

And Kayti, I'm so glad you liked the photo!

Love --
mattilda