Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The rumors are true...

Today is my book launch, at the renowned City Lights -- I’m a City Lights author, even! This was one of those impossible dreams that I imagined or didn’t imagine so long ago it seems and now here I am! Okay, come join me…

***THE BIG BOOK LAUNCH***
Wednesday, October 8, 7:30pm
City Lights Bookstore
261 Columbus Ave. at Broadway
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415) 362-8193
www.citylights.com
A Litquake event!
Cosponsored by the Queer Cultural Center

4 comments:

Hilary Goldberg said...

break a leg! wish i could be there. very dreamy. congrats!
xhil

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yay -- thanks, Hilary.

Love --
mattilda

Tony said...

Mattilda,

I am so very excited for you! Have a wonderful tour. I am going to buy your book ASAP - I can't wait to read it!

Lots of Love,

Tony

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Tony, yay for more love!!! And I can't wait to hear what you think of the book...

Love --
mattilda