Sunday, October 19, 2008

Supported

It's exciting when other people with fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or other disabilities come up to me at readings and tell me they follow my blog or my work and then I don't feel so alone, I mean alone in the struggle to do these readings or this work or this blog in the first place the struggle that's not necessarily visible at readings except when I make it visible I mean when I talk about it and I like when people acknowledge that struggle or their own struggles it makes me feel supported.

2 comments:

yoga-matt said...

you should feel like a strong, powerful force. my ex boyfriend had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and just couldnt handle being sick anymore.But look at you.Writing, living with purpose and conviction, and hot as hell. There are a thousand arms around you.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yoga-Matt, thank you for the arms :)

Love --
mattilda