Sunday, January 04, 2009

A more subtle tactic

It’s official – I’ve reached the point where my head is filled with too much to function, too much cloudiness that makes the day something to overcome. All I want to do is read, but reading hurts my body. Even listening to the feldenkrais cd hurts my body, I have to do it a little bit at a time—the theme of this CD is mouth and jaw, it’s starting to get repetitive which is one of the things feldenkrais is supposed to avoid, repetitive motion, so I need another CD. It was the smoke machine that put me over the edge, not the plane the fucking smoke machine I have this fantasy of going to every bar that contains a smoke machine with an axe in my hand and smashing each one to pieces, of course this would hurt my hands and then there might be an electrical explosion that would cause way more smoke and so I need a more subtle tactic. Ideas?

2 comments:

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

A comment from Kayti that I accidentally rejected:

Maybe the smoke machine will unleash lung cancer on everybody. One can only hope

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

And my reply:

But lung cancer is too slow, they'll still be there with their lung cancer, oh no not lung cancer -- I don't want lung cancer, no lung cancer for anyone just an end to smoke and smoke machines!

Love --
mattilda