Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tweakers and me at 1 a.m.

Just when I’m thinking that at least thinking about Derek didn’t keep me up tonight, well that’s when I’m up thinking about Derek, I mean first I’m just thinking that I wasn’t thinking about him but then oh no I’m wired and I can’t even tell you what I’m thinking since I’m trying to fall back asleep again and by the time I write this I will hopefully have succeeded yay for success but there’s no way to tell you exactly what happens in bed unless I write from bed but that would make me way more wired so no writing in bed no writing until now when I’m too tired really, thinking about going to Buena Vista Park just because I was thinking about it earlier I mean because there’s a heat wave but then earlier I was thinking maybe I would go kind of early like 10 pm I mean early for me but now I’ll just go there and think why are there all these tweakers here, tweakers and me, tweakers and me at 1 am maybe that’s the story of my life. Maybe tonight’s the night to try out the hip sack I bought just for cruising, so I can carry food and water, I’m not saying fanny pack because that sounds awful and maybe it will hurt my back or hips or something anyway but maybe I’ll get dressed and see what it feels like it’s still warm outside and you know what they say about warm nights and cruising.

5 comments:

Hilary Goldberg said...

what do they say about warm nights and cruising?

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Oh, just that warm weather makes people horny so more people cruising, although not in this case really, or at least not at 1 am...

Love --
mattilda

kayti said...

I am glad your not thinking about him but are you thinking about him not thinking about you.

davka said...

your rapid thought disaster= good reading for us. sorry to exploit your sleeplessness for inspiration, but you know what they say about insomnia and the internet.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Kayti, well I'm not thinking about him not thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about not thinking about him :)

Davka, you are hilarious and sweet, sweet and hilarious!

Love --
mattilda