Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No more music

That’s the beat you want that beat yeah that’s the beat you want that beat it’s how my day starts the good part of my day after lying in bed thinking I should get up, how do I get up? I should get up, how do I get up? Sometimes I think my apartment is a reverse nightclub, the music is the loudest right when I get out of bed and the sun shines in through the wide-open windows or if not sun then the rains shines in, as the day progresses the music gets quieter and instead of drugs to keep me going I’m serving steamed kale, black-eyed peas, millet, always trying trying trying to take care of myself but my head is closed without that music until later when it opens so briefly then closes again no more music.

2 comments:

man-of-snows said...

Don't worry. I'll find a way to find you, now that you've found out.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yes, please find me...

Love --
mattilda