Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lostmissing #27


Lostmissing is a public art project -- I’d love it if you’d participate.

Here's what lostmissing #27 says:

I found you in a dream, chased after you and said what I wanted -- you kept walking but then stopped and I kept talking and then we were talking and it felt like a relationship again, funny how it’s more comforting in my sleep. I woke up thinking maybe it’s not over. Am I trying not to give up, even while I’m trying to give up? Seven months now and sometimes I still wonder when you’re going to call me back. When you’re going to answer.

2 comments:

Elián Maricón said...

Remember the strange relief you felt when you learned that your mother was never going to create that account.

Don't take this the wrong way (even if I am wrong about it) because it comes from a place love:

I hope he never calls.

Based on what I've been able to glean about his character from everything you've written, he would probably just end up torturing you by dangling the possibility of another account that will never be created.

*hugs*

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Elian, that's hilarious!!!

I'm actually not wondering if he calls so that we can have a relationship necessarily, but just so that there can be some kind of closure, which I guess is kind of a relationship...

Love --
mattilda