Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lostmissing #30



Lostmissing is a public art project -- I’d love it if you’d participate.

And here's what lostmissing #3o says:

We’re in a room where someone’s showing us a bunch of film equipment, an endless array of insanely expensive gadgets, one after the other, and I turn to you and say: this is ridiculous. And you say: what do you mean this is ridiculous -- it’s how you make film, it’s just the way it works. And I say: that’s what I think is ridiculous. And it’s then that I notice your face is contorted in that sudden rage and I’m so upset that you’re ruining my dream like this, this night of dreams that flow so smoothly they almost have a beat but then suddenly there’s something pounding in my chest so fast I wake up and wonder if this is what a heart attack feels like.

No comments: