Friday, June 05, 2009

New options

After the book launch, the book launch that’s fun and inspiring and kind of uplifting and relaxing, after the book launch I crash I’m trying to put thoughts together but my head is blank I keep saying I don’t know how I just became so exhausted. Except that I always get exhausted from things like this. And I’m not sure how it’s always surprising. Except it is.

Back at home I’m reading a book and I just start crying in the middle of the sentence I don’t think it’s about the sentence it’s just that I’m in the middle of the sentence and I’m crying because I’m so exhausted and now my whole body hurts and this was from something that actually felt relaxing. I mean it makes more sense when something stressful happens, maybe the only stressful thing that happened was that I didn’t get up enough, I mean I kept thinking I should get up but then I didn’t because I didn’t want to interrupt but I should’ve gotten up more I should’ve gotten up maybe I would be okay if I got up more.

This new hole of exhaustion and pain, I think it started right after I took that thyroid medication, just one dose one day and a quarter dose the next day but I kind of think it drained my body so much that now I can’t function. Which makes me glad I’m not taking it, except that I haven’t thought of any exciting new options. Or even any new options.

No comments: