Thursday, July 30, 2009

Make/shift reading next Thursday!!!

Okay -- you’ve probably noticed that I haven’t done any readings for a while -- that’s because I always end up in more pain pain pain, oh no, so I thought I’d take a break, but, next Thursday I’ll be making an exception to do a special event for the brilliant feminist magazine make/shift, where I am the reviews editor and contribute a column. The coeditors will be up from LA, so it’s the perfect time to show up to introduce yourselves and stimulate a delicious conversation after four vivacious contributors (myself included) deliver auditory magic -- here’s the announcement:

Make/shift in San Francisco
Thursday, August 6, 2009, 7 p.m.
Modern Times Bookstore
888 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
FREE

Hosted by make/shift coeditors/copublishers Jessica Hoffmann and Daria Yudacufski, with readings by columnist and reviews editor Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore and contributors Hilary Goldberg, Lailan Huen, and Stephanie Yang.

No comments: