Monday, October 12, 2009

Emerging, I hope

Oh, but right -- what I meant to write about was how, when I was on a roll, a roll with my writing and I would start writing and think: I can’t stop, I can’t stop until I get it all down. But then I thought wait, why am I so frantic, there’s no deadline, I have plenty of time, so then I slowed down. And now. And now I’m in a hole.

But luckily that now has spread out -- last night, when I wrote the previous paragraph, I was still deep in that disaster, but today I think I might be emerging, or at least that’s what I’m hoping. I slept better last night -- that helped. Will I sleep better again tonight? Let’s hope…

2 comments:

kayti said...

I hope you will be emerging soon but not to help end don't ask don't tell or fight for gay marriage. Our president is working around the clock on these issues. He won the noble prize you know.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yes yes, I will leave those issues to our noble President...

Love --
mattilda