Friday, December 25, 2009

A letter I wrote in 2004, as I was beginning to get used to the voice activation software -- oh, my, can I say how grateful I am that it got better!

Socket dear --

Okay, so I'm trying to get used to the voice software -- in fact, you're the first experiments a guess you could say so in there were probably be a lot of mistakes and then who knows? Okay, so this is distracting me because everything I say have to correct immediately them and when I first started doing us I thought that it would be faster them than my gas faster than not running all rights my gas? Where on Arthur.com for him of no Arthur.com bought up with a but

Let's start over.that's up with a fucked know them, what I meant to say in call and: what the fucked but given trying to say is what the stock? No not that when trying to say is: what the stock no, what the flock a fucked a fucked this okay about an hour and say committee get there into saying, all that no all this -- this whole paragraph I've been trying to say: what the flock, not the flock but the stock -- a guess this computer delights occur, that hilarious -- what I was trying to say is what the fuck? Yay! Okay, now I'm gonna go to bed -- and try again in the morning.

Love --
mattilda gorgeously forget gorgeously forget that what? What's were love is coming from? At a me to write any at us how s what is the fucking in this is ridiculous I mean on industry the other with over to his itches but it was working summers but often I this was working so much better last night Help the commission for him where the hell without of come from okay not really going Tibetan Tibetan? Too bad too bad to be EDA to that to bed a commission for back to bed! The

6 comments:

DaisyDeadhead said...

Happy Holidays to you!!! :)

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

And to you as well, my dear!

Love --
mattilda

Hilary Goldberg said...

that made my morning
what the flock

xoxoxoxo
love you, hil

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Yay!!!

What the fark, indeed...

Love --
mattilda

thissouthernfaggot said...

What do you do when you are talking to my computer? I mean, are you cooking and shouting at it at the same time, or are you looking at the screen?

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

No, I can only do one thing at a time -- I have to fit right in front of the computer and focus and speak into a microphone, no that's not fit I mean said they're not sad but said no not sad or said but it known that it owed no...

See, it still does the same thing actually, but I know how to fix it...

Sort of...

Love --
mattilda