Thursday, February 11, 2010

Results

Okay, so I keep neglecting to write at the beginning of the day, and then by the end of the day I can only sit in front of the computer screen trying to get my thoughts out, I mean I can do something that doesn’t require the kind of focus for actual writing, like promotional text for my movie or answering emails or even the dangerous run of online cruising, yes that’s the danger because I turn on the computer to try to say something but when I can’t I end up in the tube of distraction, hoping for a burst of some kind of energy but only ending up in more pain. Right now I’m getting ready to run outside and go to the doctor for allergy test results. I’m a little worried I’ll be allergic to everything, or that the information won’t match the way I feel, or that there won’t be enough information, but anyway I’m on my way.

No comments: