Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm reading in LA this Sunday!!!

It's true -- I'm finally reading in LA for
So Many Ways to Sleep Badly!!!

I'll be reading in the Rockypoint Press reading series, hosted by the delightful Veronica Gonzales and featuring Gina Apostal, Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore (that's me!), and maybe a surprise guest...

Here's the info for the fun and frolicking:

Sunday, March 28, 7 pm
The Mountain (in Chinatown)
475 Gin Ling Way
Los Angeles, CA 90012-1712
(213) 625-7500

Apparently there will even be drink specials, but more importantly you’ll get to see me read read read -- spread the word...

2 comments:

Kevin Killian said...

Mattilda, that should be a brilliant reading, sorry I won't be able to see it. Veronica Gonzales is a remarkable writer herself... and the Mountain Bar, so glamorous! Hope you have a fantastic time, I know your audience will.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Kevin, so lovely to hear from you -- and I hope all is splendid for you in New York, as I'm sure it will be!

Love --
mattilda