Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm giving a keynote in Eugene this Saturday!

I’m giving a keynote talk this Saturday at the Beyond Patriarchy conference at the University of Oregon in Eugene -- my talk will begin with a screening of my first short film, All That Sheltering Emptiness (made in collaboration with Gina Carducci) -- the talk as a whole is called Maybe What Openness Is About, and I’m excited about it!

Of course, it would be even more exciting to see you there…

Here are the details:

Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore’s keynote talk
Beyond Patriarchy Conference
Saturday, May 15, 5 pm
PLC 180
University of Oregon
http://beyondpatriarchyconference.wordpress.com/
contact: beyondpatriarchy@riseup.net

2 comments:

Tony Cochran said...

Honey! If you drive through Grants Pass, you will see where I grew up (a place that is reasonably called "terrible"). I wish I could be there! This sounds fabu!

lots of love from LA,
Tony

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Thanks, my dear -- I don't think the train goes through Grants Pass, but I have been there before :)

Love --
mattilda