Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More here

Today I feel like I can’t possibly leave the house. Wait, I felt like that yesterday. Then I went to meet Randy at Aardvark, and I ended up finding three books I didn’t even remember I was looking for. Then we watched a movie at Randy’s temporary house; Randy cooked some rice with radishes and I avoided a hypoglycemic demise.

But now I feel so much more exhausted. Is that possible? I guess I have an appointment with the ear doctor, to take out all that wax again. That sounds exhausting. Should I go on a walk? I don’t want to go on a walk. Although maybe this will be one of those days when a walk makes me feel better, not just drained.

Last night at Randy’s, I noticed this shampoo in the shower and I knew it didn’t really say Anal Stress, but that’s what it looked like. Should I market that product? But really it’s because my contacts aren’t strong enough -- although, when I put on the stronger ones, my vision starts to blur and I hate that. It reminds me of childhood, before I wore contacts, when I would get up close to the mirror until two eyes became one eye and I would just stay there, as long as possible, anywhere not to be where I was.

Wherever I am now, I want to stay here. Or not here exactly, not here where I feel so awful, but still I want to be more here, not less.

4 comments:

kayti said...

anal trealess would sell better then your shampoo.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

But it is shampoo -- Anal Stress shampoo, it takes away all the kinks...

Love--
mattilda

kayti said...

we need kinks

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

That's a good point -- maybe it could be a shampoo to help bring on the kinks :)

Love --
mattilda