Monday, November 08, 2010

Remote control


But wait – forget about what I said about strip mall hell. As soon as Randy and I get on the highway, I think oh no, my life is over. But we’re only on the highway for a minute, when we get off there’s an outlet mall and that’s our destination – no, not Rue 21, Guess, Polo, or Carter’s, but, yes – the As Seen on TV store. Randy wants one of those remote control electronic back scratchers.

Really we’re here at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf – don’t forget the leaf part – using the wireless internet – actually I’m just sweating and immediately in more pain and more exhausted, but there’s a bus stop across the street and I can watch the people waiting there to realize how horrible it would be to really live here. Unless I could sit in my apartment by the beach all the time. But wait – you can get a $1 dollar any size soft drink or sweet tea at McDonald’s, right across the street, open 24 hours. I think I’ll check that out as soon as Randy gets his back scratcher. I do need some Dermablend.

No comments: