Monday, November 29, 2010

A sudden coat

Okay, what could be more beautiful than walking outside to witness a sudden coat of snow, blowing in the wind and illuminated by the streetlights – yes it’s 22 degrees out, but I just got new mittens made out of recycled materials – although my hands still feel cold, maybe I should try the other mittens, oh wait – way colder. I would snap a photo of the snow, the light, and the air, but it’s too cold except it’s wonderful too, I’ll just pull these scarves up higher on my face, maybe I need one of those hats with ears and definitely a few more scarves but oh the air the air the air is even better now, even better in the snow and see, now I’m home.

3 comments:

thissouthernfaggot said...

How does your body react to various fibers? Like wool, cotton, acrylic, etc.? Or is all of that fine?

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Cotton is the best -- wool or acrylic are fine if they're not directly on my skin...

Love --
mattilda

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

The biggest problem is that any polyester-type fabric tends to make me sweat too much, oh no...