Friday, November 26, 2010

When I step outside and oh

Let me tell you about the air oh the air the air the air the air! To tell you the truth, I wasn’t even thinking about it until I went outside in the freezing cold to sit in the sun yes the sun and at first yes it was the cold that I noticed almost too cold until the sun yes I told you about the sun but then the air I mean really the air I mean really. I wanted to say this must be the freshest air ever, but of course there are places way fresher so maybe I’ll just say the freshest air ever for me, or maybe not the freshest air ever but the freshest air ever in the morning when I step outside and oh, when I step back inside everything’s different, my head clears and I can actually dance to three songs in a row without getting tired or hurting anything or actually I do hurt my foot a little bit, otherwise I would still be dancing but wait let me open the door again just to feel that air.

No comments: