Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Comfort there

I thought I was going to feel better today, but instead I feel worse. I don’t know if the pain in my gut in bed is from this cold, or from the herbs I’m taking to get better. Today I decided I would only take the colloidal silver, but then I took the colloidal silver and I felt nauseous, the burping started, the burping that never ends while I’m in bed or actually the burping is the good part because it means release, otherwise everything is stuck. I thought you were supposed to sleep more when you felt sick, just lie in bed and sleep sleep sleep try to get up sleep more. Instead I keep looking at the clock -- 5 am, no it’s not time to get up. 5:35 am -- no. 6:10 -- really, that’s all?

I don’t know how to describe this sleep, it’s like I fall into a square but also up against a square and then sometimes it goes deeper but only for a few minutes and then, when I do get up, I feel worse than yesterday -- I thought I was supposed to feel better. I kind of want to take a bath to warm up, even though it will dry out my skin, but I don’t think I have enough energy. Maybe just enough to eat something, and get back in bed, if only there was comfort there.

4 comments:

Campbell B. said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well! I totally empathize without you about the sleep. That's totally me when I am actually able to! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :-)

kayti said...

mattilda please call me and leave your number again I lost the message you left me. I really hope you feel better soon and find some comfort

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Campbell, I hope so too!

Love --
mattilda

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Thank you, Kayti!

And, I will call...

Love --
mattilda