Thursday, January 06, 2011

For now

You wanted to know how tired I am: how tired am I? Way more tired than I’ve been in a while, the last two weeks has been downhill for sure. I fell asleep a little bit during feldenkrais, which is a good sign, I mean a good sign for feldenkrais, but then afterwards I just felt more tired, which often happens with feldenkrais, but when I’m this tired already, and then I get more tired, do you see what I’m saying? Wait, I need to eat more, even though I just ate more. Okay, I ate more, read all the ads on the back page of the Santa Fe Reporter, a paper that I keep trying to find interesting.

There was something else I wanted to tell you, but first I need to eat more, study the hygrometer to see what the humidity is -- the hygrometer is the device that tells you, in case you were wondering. I got it when I got the humidifier that says it lasts for 55 hours, but then I went to bed and when I woke up it was out of water. I don’t think that was 55 hours later, do you? Wait: I already told you about that. I’m going to leave it anyway, not sure why exactly. But maybe all this distraction is a burst of energy, maybe it’s time for another walk. My walks are better here, I mean I walk further; I can walk further. Usually. To the feldenkrais practitioner I think it’s almost a mile, and I always walk both ways. That’s pretty exciting -- let’s leave it there, for now.

No comments: