Saturday, February 05, 2011

Going on

What’s that in the middle of the street, looks like a brick but I don’t have my contacts on yet, maybe I’ll go over there -- oh, hilarious, it’s a chunk of snow reddened by the sand they put on the road to clear the ice, I guess they actually cleared my street this time. On my walk I’m thinking how pretty this puddle is, the adventure of getting to the consignment shop where I haven’t been in a while because I haven’t been walking much. I guess I’m not sick anymore, a lingering remnant of a cough but not much else. Except then I’m at home so tired I can barely function, staring into space, the sides of my head closing in no not closing in but closed off, why am I so tired, at least I’m not sick, but why am I so tired, that’s what’s going on in my head.

No comments: