Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A guest post for Literary Magpie

The lovely Jory Mickelson asked me to write a guest post for his blog, Literary Magpie -- Jory wanted it to be between 400 and 700 words, because apparently that’s the ideal length in blog land, who knew? So I tightened up my post about independent bookstores, which actually I wrote for Jory, since he wanted something about writing and/or publishing and I guess I’m always writing about writing, but not as much about publishing, although I certainly do think about it all the time, oh my… Oh, and there’s a cute new picture of me to go along with the post -- I better post some of those photos over here sometime soon…You might want to check out some of Jory’s other posts, like the one about writing 80 letters to his ex-boyfriend over the course of a year, letters that his ex-boyfriend just sent to him, fantastic!

2 comments:

Jory M. Mickelson said...

Thanks so much for being my guest blogger!

XOXO
Jory

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Thank you, my dear!

Love--
mattilda