Friday, May 20, 2011

Rain!

It's pretty amazing when it actually starts to rain, I keep walking outside to make sure that it's actually happening, and then I decide well I better go outside for a walk and yes, rain, truly rain, for at least 20 minutes or so, and then drizzle for almost 2 hours, so that's pretty incredible. I'm starting to like this strange smell that happens when the desert gets moist, but especially the feeling of softness in my head like yes, this is okay, I can live here, please don't stop.

Then the next day is cold, truly cold, 40s for most of the day and 50 is the high and I like this better too, maybe because also it's more moist or at least it feels more moist because it's colder, or both, but anyway my headache isn't so bad, until, well, when did it start again? I mean right now it's awful. Still cool outside, though, maybe it’s time for a walk.

No comments: