Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And then

I'm so tired today, I don't know what to do. I went on a walk, and it was awful – looking at pretty things, trying to make them make the happy. Then I got back in bed, got wired, got back up, ate more food scrolled down through Facebook status updates – that's when you know I'm really tired, when I’m reading Facebook, hoping it will give me energy. Should I get back in bed again? Is there any other option?

Back in bed: I don't understand how I can be so wired while, at the same time, my brain can’t function. Eventually I fall asleep anyway, wake up with a headache but at least I can imagine going to the reading I've scheduled for tonight, sort of. Oh, there's my jaw, pain. Outside: hot and dry. I hate this dryness. Four months more. And then? And then.

No comments: