Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another chance

It's funny – living in a familiar yet unfamiliar landscape, when the trees started to turn yellow I thought oh, not enough water, right? Oh, wait – remember: fall! That's right, fall. I do like fall, although it's gotten hotter again so it feels more like summer except for the fact that the nights get cooler fast.

That's right – I remember when I first arrived in Santa Fe, staying in that place near the Plaza, watching these tiny trees turn a bright yellow, such a gorgeous color and I wanted to take pictures of myself in front of that yellow but then the color wasn't as bright and pretty soon the leaves were on the ground. No, wait – I wanted to take pictures when the leaves were on the ground, but when they were still a bright yellow. I guess this year, I'll get another chance.

No comments: