Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fierce -- Boston 1995, for Gabby...

That bitch is fierce.
What bitch?
Look around, bitch.
Are you calling me fierce?
Bitch, you are fierce.
No, bitch, you are fierce.
Don't call me fierce.
You are the fiercest bitch I've ever seen on the block.
No, bitch, you are the fiercest bitch I've seen on the block, and I know, bitch, because I get competitive on that block.
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch I've ever seen at Dollar-a-Pound
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch who's ever shopped at Dollar-a-Pound.
That, bitch, is fierce.
Fieeeeeeeeeeeeeerce!
Fieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerce!
Fierce.
But you, bitch, are the fiercest bitch who's ever shoplifted vitamins.
Bitch, you know I only borrow those vitamins.
You are the fiercest bitch on the T.
You are the fiercest bitch who ever took a cab instead of waiting for the T.
You are the fiercest bitch who ever waited for the T instead of taking that cab, even when I offered to pay.
You did not offer to pay, bitch.
Bitch, are you saying I'm fierce?
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch in Boston.
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch on the East Coast.
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch from here to Dallas.
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch who ever left Dallas.
Bitch, why would I leave Dallas?
Too much competition.
Don't get fierce with me.
You are the fiercest bitch that ever walked from here to Tokyo and back.
You are the fiercest bitch that ever said fuck Tokyo, I can walk where I need to walk.
You are the fiercest bitch that ever said walk.
Turn.
Pose.
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch in the Fens.
Are you saying my shoes look muddy?
Bitch, I'm the one that slipped and fell.
You, bitch, are the fiercest bitch on the planet.
On the planet?
Yes, bitch, the fiercest bitch on the planet!
You are the fiercest bitch on the dark side of the moon.
You are the fiercest bitch on Uranus.
Uranus, bitch – not Uranus!
Yes, bitch, the fiercest bitch on Uranus.
You are the fiercest bitch in the galaxy.
You, bitch, are fiercing me.
No, bitch, I am not fiercing you.
Yes, bitch, you are fiercing me.
Bitch, don't make me say fierce!
Fierce.
Fierce.
Yes, bitch, I can see it in your eyes.
Bitch, you can't even see my eyes – I'm wearing sunglasses.
And, bitch, those sunglasses are fierce.
No, bitch, your sunglasses are fierce.
Bitch, I'm not even wearing sunglasses.
I know, bitch – that's how fierce you are.

6 comments:

oeillade said...

<3

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Glad you liked it :)

Love –
mattilda

kayti said...

Bitch, who are you calling a bitch

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Kayti, are you getting fierce with me?

Love –
mattilda

kayti said...

you bitch, should know a fierce bitch when you see it.

mattilda bernstein sycamore said...

Fierce!

Love –
mattilda